Links to Quilt Blog Posts

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Quick and Easy Table-Toppers

I made a couple of quick and easy table toppers this month.

One was for a friend who was on a FamilySearch mission the same time I was and we have kept in touch. I happen to know he loves dachshunds. (Yes, I had to look this word up in the dictionary.) I saw this fabric in the remnant bin, thought of him, and couldn't pass it up.



He can also use it as an equipment cover or a doggie dish placemat if he prefers.

 
The next is a long and narrow table runner I made for my Kindergarten teacher daughter to put atop her cubby unit in her classroom.

The snowman pattern I found on quiltdoodledesigns.blogspot.com. The opposite side I came up with myself using in Valentine designs, most of which I had on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment